As/Is







4.26.2007


Is All I'm Sayin'

I.
Gossipy snippets
am I this day.
Sole(?) inconsequential
artificer.

Getting at the meaning of
getting at the meaning of--

grass-hoary,
grave-beards
of fathers.

My persona a dialect.

A
love
no one
dare
speak. & all my

human meanings
merely views.

Opening out.

Loud.
Onto wooded knolls.
Where a city.
Just now encroaches.

& vanishes.
Simultaneously.



II.
Words' minutiae yield fire.

Unknowable.

Always-seemingly-
about-to-be-written cosmos
of inconstancy
impacts
as a lense might.

Distorting.

Socket powered by seeming.

Eye patch singing--
I am an eye patch.

Singing though blind.

The third is a ghost.

A star in the act of.
[unfinished...]





III.
Conjoined, slang’d undulant those!

Almost (but not quite) I-size.

A voice that little murmurs bleed.

If plenary.
If momentary.

Phosphorescing wild upon.
Untouchable facts.

Whirligig conniption.
In detail.

Reassembling Yawp! Yawp!
Is all I’m sayin’.

Assuming what the tone
of one voice assumes.

Unwavering “I” modeled on tempo.