As/Is







11.25.2003


Diagram of Landing III


Diagram of Landing III



z.2


it(ing) the repetition of activity
of engaged(ing) "care how he is substantial is not - nough"
that a H whispers "you will already
take ants from this/these" with live(s) the house it/they
inside the stores put above for the red deep


black cord that threw since hang(ing)
electrical bulbs of
complexity that hung to
the dream somnia-somnia-manic
nevertheless smoothly consumed hammered
Ceravno - Ing. and Astra which
they danced around striking slightly
an explosive operation
operation operation operation operation


the edge of the hat singing


"takes my hand, take my arm
that I will take to the sea"


singing to him


"my taking of the hand
is taking my arm to the sea too"


H oscillates behind once
[sends the sample of the soup
reads Circe around circling itself
separates the sausage in order by length]
of red a united operation staked width
painted circle operation operation operation operation
posted per the nuts she says activities epistemological
hooking-engaging-ed of eatery re-re-low


to us repeated not well made enough
slides off the hand of Aretha to the accountant
"I say to Franklin was that it commits
and the key of my man"
who is what we it will to be-be-iac