As/Is







11.14.2003


from: a diary of lies

1.000.00

I recently discovered I was writing this secret diary, totally unaware of the fact that I was keeping this secret dairy

well, thats not quite true.

there was always this feeling I was doing something I didnt know I was doing, but you know, I never quite knew what it was.

before the second annual event of animalism-in-the-park became a national past time, the idea of inventing came to mind, which had little to do with the before mentioned popular event, such as what can happen when creating small nuclear devices. well, it wasnt so much what I remember, but partly, except I was sitting in the office that I wasnt thinking of and got this message attached as a post script that said,
-I hope you think what I am doing is o.k.?
I am here, doubting cellular cohesion, wishing I could find the fuse box and my position has worried my doctor, who ordered a mammogram, sonogram, a singing telegram and I am supposed to know whats o.k.?
really, what’s the standard practice here? how do you politely decline monthly payments and not worry about being labeled a heretic and sent to the gallows?
yes, your honor, it’s true, I have plotted my sperm donors death now for sometime, it seemed quite equitable, and at times beyond counterfeit thought.

oh well, some of it could have to do with the talking bugs bunny, that when you pulled its string would say,
-daddy daddy which way is the best way?
or,
-what’s up doc?
you see, we had this understanding. I could use words that daddy didn’t understand like egalitarian and jet propulsion systems. it all seemed like a comfortable bark-a-lounger that had the vibration set for twenty in the lean back position with a life death sex manual ready to take over if I got lost, or daddy decided to play six shooter . . . bang-bang your dead.

ooh no, ooh no, the plans go way back to an agreement based on the final meal. our feet would be washed with a number ten oil. we would choose a boy or girl child for salvation, while from the back came screams of
- ooh jesus this,
or
-ohh jesus that.
whenever I heard that scream, I’d say,
-oh jesus you’re at it again.
just then the cavalier proprietor said,
-that’s right,
and I said,
-that’s right,
just as the proprietor brought everyone giblet-a-la-gratin. so yea, its been that long, maybe longer.

it was six or seven month before something or most things that came before my eyes were before that.

and then I said,
-so this is the beginning.
and then I said,
-so it begins.
and then the beginning was put into place and you know bugs bunny was already saying,
-daddy, daddy, which way is best for the second coming,
and just then I was told I was old enough to follow the leader.

yes, it’s like an long unpaid debt, and some would say,
-it’s so not like you.
and I keep saying,
-daddy, daddy which way is the best way,
and I keep saying,
-daddy which way is the best way, is this o.k.? please tell me daddy, please?