As/Is







11.16.2003


one inch or so

as compared to spiel it /or/ inertial navigation, the sex position reported in as some one at a lube souvenir shop. I am if I am if I went all over the bottom, a smart weapons repeated - time is the big boss- it went on to say - this seems to be what I am rolling off onto a sold moral obligation of from from from here to open hearth central heating - still - raw umber and forbidden sold moral obligation of and I give out or / eating a difference that lights the world - freeze youre it - smart gumbo side shows they said- am I what I want I need to be is the phone. either give a ace in high rollers or a single unit wraped in suffocation - either a sold moral order of oncoming winters sleep - soft shoe out comes are someones summer philosophy - either give it to the end of the one inch or the last 50 miles /or / eating a pay later - shattered the last 50 miles /or / or/ I went all over the person and could find no original sin permanently lost in concurrent concepts - eating a single tear - of servitude - I want a cup of repeat and load - smart gumbo - sealed in the in an off handed remark - I could go on a different scene - only a holy usage fee hovers in a rabbit hat trick, puff of the rocks onto rocks and a day hoping for a philosophy. I go one square inch - order increased speed and stickers everywhere. in a hard place - rechargeable batteries - porter house on isotropic intake went to stop the now. I went all over the attack - down the walls and off the hinges - somebody peoples thought of a rabbit hat trick, then - puff.