As/Is







12.29.2003


in a perfect state

in a perfect state

being beat by a counter act /
by fucking /
by a counter fact /
not just fucking /
multiple dead ends /
fucked by an anti-character auto christ/
no / just fuck me on the spot /
frequent flier miles /
dust on three point perspective /
don't touch me /
just fuck me /
an angel made an illusion /
fuck it /
notice the bouncing /
being symbolic /
fuck the symbolic fuck /
between tonic /
and a mellon in a microwave /
first fuck /
then proust /
slap me /
beat me / this issue has an address /
this is an impression /
a self talking scandal /
a new deal /
dead in the field /
I fuck /
you /
you fuck
me /
in the middle /
asymmetrical /
an end with a small decimal /
a golden shower /
with a gun /
a fry pan /
the heat expands /
flypaper /
ode to body heat /
organized around anything /
no more tears /
tastes hard and easy /
of this and that /
fuck /
fuck this /
fuck harder /
fuck now