As/Is







5.20.2004


part one of: esstialism in th(3)ree paRts

I shudder to think of it or upon it thinking of it as a thought, but it lingers; a subtle claw stuck in a blind region of the brain, a parameter of isolation laden in fear; a victim of unfathomable subtlety, a form in a post label postion that comes as a defense in a conversation....

its a vampire tide in the mind, super-exposed super-situated in a de-exorcised non-operative golem in one hand, and a machete in the other; a thought process in a gulag, categorically marching; always marching . . . .

I keep saying I dont know what you want, this way or that, which side or the other, than the stupid human dog ticks start . . . I keep saying which way is which way . . . I keep saying, I remember a target in a town square, it has a vice in it holding another square in another town square. . . .