As/Is







1.25.2007


Call for Andrew (not a poem)

Pris, you've been removed!

cheers, harry



Hi Andrew
My server has been iffy and I'm not even sure that the note I sent to you got to the correct email address. As I've told you before, I've not been able to participate in this group blog for health/limited energy reasons and I need to have my membership deleted. I can't update to the new blogger.com because of the numbers of posts in this blog, which is in my family of blogs. I have to go through the 'switch over' proceedure now every single time I try to get to my dashboard for my personal blog, just to be told I can't be switched over yet because of the number of posts in this blog.

My email address is in my profile if you need to contact me about this. Thanks for asking me to be a member. Wish I'd been able to be part of this.

IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS ADMINISTRATIVE POWER HERE, PLS DELETE ME FOR ANDREW. THANKS!

Pris