As/Is







9.15.2007


Lucy Crooked House (The Nobius Tree)

"No one knows how the Princesses leave their rooms at night... Or where they go to dance." --Dungeons & Dragons (Dragonlance)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." --The Gospel of John





Lucy Crooked House (The Nobius Tree)



Skin Walk
Crooked House
Of Mists
Holds Soul
Poetry dreams
Lesser Prophets
Mouth

say something beautiful

I feel words.
(tHEM all.)
It's what I do.
Fretful workings
Belong with other men.

wiLL it take us forever?

to transcend
to become script
to morph Spirit
Write God.
Ink will tell.

Started today with ten essential
Vitamins/Minerals
It'd take ten bowls
Of that other kind!
(Wheaties Natural Selection.)

I'm finally buff enough
To get with Lucy Lieu!
I heard it
from you Love...

The sound of
Your heart
brEAKing
& the pruning
of the Nobius Tree.
The star of my own work.

--Nobius Black