As/Is







10.15.2007


How I Learn to Love Our Bomb Strange Candy In Six Measures

"She said, 'Tell me are you a Christian child.' And I said, ' Mam, I am tonight...'" --Marc Cohn

How I Learn to Love Our Bomb Strange Candy In Six Measures



1)

Your troubled air
empty ink
infatuate
Me. Jackie Paper.
page soul Calligraphy/
Could be a mess.

2)

THiS iS hOW:
-I-
Learn to love (Our Bomb)
Strange Candy Holocaust
Between Us.
L O V E
dynamite
Complex light balanced
In a nugget center
Mmmhhhmmm...
good pill push
commercial world.

3)

POeT
& previously released p*rn star
remixed
FROM THE DAY I sued
God

the soul vibrates
like angels wayward
flapping.

4)

Apparently,
the
Maker
responds
to
law
suits
when
poems
are
written
with
long
over
bloated
titles
by
long
over
bloated
authors.

Delicate
Ego.

The Nobius Formula:
Evaporate.

5)

Assume identity makes
*TONGUE* telling
Well spoken Poe corpse.
Not even the
magic marker--
Universal Hippie
Can smoke
OPUS.

6)

Arrhythmia desire.

my sides color redemption
Don't know a f*u**ing thing about goodbyes...
So let me love/leave
Exit brain left
With

some-elusively
sought
Forgiveness

Dignity

this nite.

--Nobius Black