As/Is







10.09.2007


they ask what am i on--i'm talking GIBBERISH!

10 results of 13800, Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 1:10:46 pm EDT

Got
a MASSIVE
favor to ask

u
which involves
a teeny tiny

bit
of room
in your ...

Mar
31 2007
6:50

AM All the
girls out
there

are
totally lying
when they ...

Don't ask me
why. How
could

I explain? Jesus
Mary, this
is

Memphis
soul, goddammit!
...

Then
again, maybe
I'm just talking

I am probably
the only
one

left
in blogville
who hadn?t finished

the
book ...
It's

a
book that
you will want

to
pass on
to your friends

Last night I
finished recording
the

album I?ve been
working on.
I?m

pretty ...
so,
I?m

hip: they ask
you if
you?re

hip. Their definition
of hip
is:

I didn't ask
to be
a

menu item." And
they look
at

me like I'm
speaking Swedish
or


...
What? You're looking

at
me like
I'm talking gibberish

If
I'm not
prepared, it shows

and if I
am prepared
then

people see that
too. ...


Just ask!
I'm good
as

gold!
"Je suis
moi et personne

Maybe
it's just
the beer talking

Marge, but you've
got a
butt

that won't quit.

They've

got
these big
chewy pretzels argwoggkwgo......

I don?t recall
you ever
talking

about
Y2K?they only
specific example to

which
I
referred?so I

really am at
a loss
as

to why you?re
lashing out
so.

They drink a
lot of
beer.

They
like to
grill meat. They

won't
ask for
directions.

..... and yell
at the
top

of
his lungs
"[GIBBERISH GIBBERISH] A-GAAHH!

Do
you know
what I ?m

talking
about? Kev?
You?re the scientist

here. Good. ...

Where

the
hell did
you come from!,

Tags: