As/Is







10.22.2007


they tell me that dimension of sorrow does not exist

to Ursula K Le Guin
10 results of 50600, Monday, October 22, 2007, 2:47:34 pm EDT

When longing isn't
mine-ness does
not

exist. When forms
have disappeared
contacts

...
Tell me
this.

My
heart is
set on knowing

how they disappear."
"One not
...

One who has
reached the
end:

Does
he not
exist, Or is

he for eternity
free from


affliction? Please,
sage, declare
this

to
me as
this dhamma has

While
not all
atheists are the

same
in their
reasoning, they all

confidently
assert that
God

does
not exist.
Consider the three

The
nostrils say,
"if they smell,

they
passed by
us." The taste

says,
"unless
they have

a
savor, don't
ask me." The

touch
says, "if
it does not

Who
knows what
will happen next

as
?the future?
does not exist

until
this ....
is

not
necessary to
become involved with

the
depths and
dimensions of sorrow.

they will answer
"The dimension
in

which cause and
effect governed
by

the laws
......
so

time dont exist?
hmm.. i
better

depend on the
clock to
tell

My
Jewish neighbor
- my age

-
stopped to
tell me that

he
lost his
father last


... Remember
that the soul

does
not live
in 3D therefore

it does not
exist in
...

To some J.
Krishnamurti is
an

enigma; he does
not advocate
social

reform, nor does

.....

they
don't want
to look, they

want, 'Please tell
me how
to

I
shall tell
thee, O Bharata,

what
the duties
of a Sudra

are. .... Even
Today it



does not
exist. What ever

is used is
pushed only
by

be upon them,
nor shall
they

sorrow?
(Koran, 10:
). ..... nonbeing

itself, which
does
not

exist.
So, God
has no opposite.