As/Is







11.28.2007


proprietor

all the things that i begin i leave is what each heartbeat told me
e'en so i love and will continue my hands gnawing loose took note of this
just now awakening after years of materialism my amorous fingers under dark umbrellas

there was a shutter loose where the revelation grinded its teeth
under my hand the moonlight alphabet penetrated another's flesh
like the gnawing of 10,000 beings i took note of this

just now awakening after years of materialism
i'm 10,000 beings i will continue my hands told me this
my hands told me that i love to dismantle my amorous fingers

we're here because we're here my amorous fingers told me
what can we do to kill time dark umbrellas gnaw at moonlight
each heartbeat like 10,000 beings under the influence of my flesh

i'm a monster just now awakening after 10,000 years
we're here because we're here under my alphabet
10,000 beings were set loose in my drugstore