As/Is







5.16.2008


Among Men of Strident Choices

As one of SIX CHARACTERS in search of
Authorities’ stone wing’d popsicles of Pop art jet plane cartoons

I DIED in a fracas
Bluer than Windex

At Sears the idea

Own washable seat
Cushions

Portable fusion

I wake
To the rain
*

An EDGE quickly & at dusk

A voice: “ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG!” in the temple of Achtung!
Sings mnemonic Iron Maiden doll head
Loose screw in last machine out

BLAST!
& Pound

Period

A pinnacle of feats
A parlance at war

A parlance at concise
Potted ferns

I wannabe
I take
*

I disappear: mist across water
Bambi’s ferocious disemboweled histrionics sketch lint at The Hague

Corpses & dwarves letting soup cool

I suffer a donut
The hours’ last boat

Perditions of littoral collaborate intensely
With tea
& extract of linseed

I wallow
In hides

I shoot off
My mouth
*

During some VIOLENCE twenty paces off
Erratically in terror acts out
The lonely end of

CONSEQUENCE BUILT LIKE A SHOE BOX

Trap door
Contains animosity

I slit
Mickey Mouse