As/Is







6.01.2008


1808

dear mama god:

me i have sent i am

much obliged in this never break i talk in the horses and am sorry to say you could have stole or behaved what means such actions? she is just now you you will remember me in old age in the meantime you are there sincerely i to you imagine you come as soon as possible

i am thursday me dearest (or wednesday novr.
6th or something) or servant extravagantly kindness i had found an instant in you as if you were a ghost around me or really i was very weary previous to that period robbed of answers but i am very trivial am small

o
b
l
i
v
i
o
n
.


.


.


have i have i have i received my mansion you see my improvements are about three or four or nothing out last night were we i loved you as well as i could or as if i’d never before abroad my place i keep i am months i am serious i am a child

1808 remember this date once an able-bodied frances i’d re-modeled the before like it's my word as well as i you because i am every affectionate son

etc.


yours,

byron