As/Is







8.09.2008


Order 9 Travesty

I sink my teeth into the blue of your body is full of tourists. The walls
are full of insects. There is a sign over your bed that is unintelligible.
The yard is full of tourists. The walls of your body reveals that you kept
in the basement. Someone has left the back door unlocked. For some reason
I never come around any more. I blame the French. They were drawing a smile
across your face with a knife. The sun has been replaced with yawns. The
yard is full of tourists. The walls of your body reveals that your library
contains more tears than anything. I felt like a bird whose flesh was made
of mouths. I propped a ladder up against your window, but when I climbed
up to look in on you, your All of the loud speakers have been discovered
by the flash-bulbs of the dead. Some part of me is disappointed that the
execution was terminated after someone unplugged the river. The meaning
too often relies on an understanding of the method. Your bodies are overcome
with loss. Are night sweats a sign over your bed?