As/Is







9.11.2008


good brave bye

I don't know how
it is incurious against
already disappearing
wind chimes I don't hear
enactment of this yearling
heart I don't induce
a person's breath when
it is finished at the moment
life begins it ends

I don't evaporate by
heart for being I revisit
how I know that
you are here a while
until I lose alertness
for your smoothness
that requires as it requites
I give up love for you

I don't enlist your light
I make up for where it has been
lifted I mind the quiet
where we met soon enough
not far from where I am
again my soldier
my endeared and polished
reason for the constant shine
of heart's own
flight of feathering across

I don't consider selves
a plus an acreage I don't delimit
scars that show through
who I am I don't align
with prior to my pose
the question of your answers
drawn into a generation of
loose moments that evade
the crop of notice