As/Is







9.10.2008


White Fucking Whale Fucking Obsession Fucking Tale

Fucking sun raised to devil's taunting shit I cried
Loose lips harbor fucking A they fucking harbor killer whaler
in screw you fucking pompadour

My goddamn fucking cocksucking tale I tell you cock suckers now:

Fuck death fucking stinking cunt of hero books at sea
A suck ass who...
Cunt hole prick of demo angel devil ass hole
Shit headed whirligig mice tantrum on two wheel harpoon pontiff
Mother voice three hole fuck at one hell pit below decks
Spokes & bells sucking infant life surreal gonad wooden stump captain asshole
Burnt fucking teeth tooth whirring gunwale
Scorched skull abandoned bone king ass hole fucker reflector mirror
Screw you fuckers like a prize coin hammered fucking up
All I did fucking shit was fuck up all day all night
Never took my own fucking advice
Never once fucker thought about any fucking thing
but shit I hated that peice of silver coin hammered fucking up
On ice flesh of white wash fucking seething blow hole
Anti warp fox sequence tail duck fucker demon shaman eye cunt sailorman
Shouting: “My dog has fleas shit hole fucker in auto distance!”
Every diamond a corpse cunt prick tit on a fenced corporation
Binges fucking fucking symbolism lunatic fringe fucking basic
Fucking freaking tradition gag order acting
HO! Fucking white whale men there's shit I got my self fucked
Bitching rope snagging me fucking down...Cap'n...I'm fucking telling you
There ain't a fucking thing we can fucking be doing but
Save our selves screwed men though we fucking are
Sone things are fucking better off left un....
But Fuck it Fuck it to fucking hell