As/Is







4.09.2009


couldn't you be a little more funny and superficial?

10 results of 244000, Thursday, April 9, 2009, 3:16:11 pm EDT

Little
more Brit
slang never hurt

anyone. ... What
you meant
to

say
was,
Stallion you're

a funny fucker.
See, fucker
and

dick,
... I
wish all pictures


could
be that funny.

...
Celine Dion's
ears couldn't be

I think you
being dellusional
that

chicks are jealous
of Kim
is

funny.
..... If
that

red
suit covered
a little more

skin, it'd be
"Hey, Koolaid!"
....

She is a

'curvy'

girl,
who couldn't
really be qualified

Caring for goldfish,
for example,
takes

a
little bit
more maintenance than

taking
... So
fun

that I couldn't
stop looking
at

him
while we
were walking. ...

He
probably thought
I

was
a doofus
but I still

think
it is
so stupid that

it's
funny. ...
DIDN"T

YOU KNOW? Even
princesses like
the

Superficial Plaza Chick

face

Couldn't they pin
the shirt
tails

in
or something,
or make a

one-piece
type
costume? ...

It
even made
me like that

random
azz song
a little more.

...
but
wouldn't that

have been funny
as hell
though?

lol Weren't you
glad it
was

Enjoy - or
don't, it's
up

to
you, you
delicate little fragile

flowers
who ...
and

he laughs so
hard that
you

can feel the
funny -
even

his eyes go
all wild!


.... The
woman in
question

boasts,
"You couldn't
get more Australian

than
me.
... I've

just
purchased a
load of overpriced,

superficial consumer goods
that I


Yup, you couldn't
make this
stuff

up.
.... Objectively,
OOXML has had

a
more
thorough review

that many drafts
get, ....
but

judging a standard
process


without considering these
issues is
utterly

In
Benji Madden
there was a

birthday party and
Paris boobs
couldn?t

have missed
that.
...

Victoria
Bechkam was
photographed yesterday with

her little son
while


her
adorable ...
What you?ll see

is an animated
Britney dancing
singing

and
fighting. ...
Isla

Fisher?s Funny Dress
From ?Confessions
of

Perhaps
the show
is like her

hair;
it just
needs to flop

a
little until
it picks

... Its
funny, my
coworker

and I were
remembering how
great

Alias was when
... I



agree with
you Mo. Katee

Sackoff & Miguel
Ferrer were
the

best parts of
this


show.
... On
my best day

of bartending, still
couldn't pay
for

But
my all
means if you

like
things that
don't make sense,

check...more
Some of
the

poems make ...
The superficial
layer

of
this book
is forgettable, nothing

altogether
special, ...
Tao's

poems are funny
and faintly
sad

and
entirely true,
even

the
ones that
seem to be

about
things that
couldn't possibly happen.

I would say
that women
are

more incidentally funny,
whereas men
(and

gay
women?
... couldn't

have
a little
fun then they

just
weren't pulling
their weight. ...


I
always thought that

if women were
attracted to
something